- Aim to do the exercises as often as indicated in your program.
- Please do not stop your exercises because ‘you feel better’ or the pain has gone until you have been assessed that this is the correct course of action. In the majority of cases pain is the first symptom to go and you can still have major underlying muscular imbalances and weakness that needs correcting.
- In many cases there will be a program of more difficult exercises to do over an extended period of time i.e. More progressive exercises to perform as you improve – all with the aim to help reduce the chance of ongoing symptoms and relapse in your symptoms
You can gain access to your exercises each time by either:-
- Clicking the same link in the email each time or
- By saving your user name and password (from the email) and then using the login box below .
- Use the scroll bar beside the exercises to see all of your exercises!