Consulting room rental in central Derby
Our purpose built clinic is superbly situated in the central part of Derby close to major road routes as well as a number of bus routes and not far from the train station. Find out where we are in central Derby.
We have four serviced private consulting rooms
You have a choice of four consulting rooms (depending on availability). The three larger ones (with the lilac/yellow colour scheme in the pictures above) measure 5m x 3m. The smaller room (with the green/yellow colour scheme in the pictures above) measures 4m x 3m. The 4m x 3m smaller consulting room used to be an x-ray room so has been fully lead lined and this, combined with the fact that it is over the stair well and not flanked by other consulting rooms means that the sound proofing features of this room are further enhanced. In addition, there is the ability to change the lighting to a softer mode resulting in a room which is suitable for all professions, and in particular those for whom these features provide an extra benefit such as psychology/counselling.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped with their own dedicated waiting area. The rooms are furnished for your use and includes as follows:-
- Discounts for regular bookings (T&C’s apply).
- Hourly bookings available (T&C’s apply).
- Free on-site parking for you and you clients (see the pictures above).
- Complimentary teas/coffees.
- Secure, lockable consulting room doors (key-less and push pad coded).
- Fast wireless broadband internet connection for laptops and smart phones. Hard wiring connection is also available.
- Desk & office chair.
- Two chairs for clients.
- Portable hearing loop (available from reception).
- Examination couch (head and body paper roll for the bench is included).
- Either changing cubicles or privacy screens – should clients/patients need to get changed.
- Hearing booth/cubicle in one of our larger consulting rooms (T&C’s apply).
- Assistance alert/panic button for the clinician.
- The three larger consulting rooms also have MRI/ x-ray view boxes.
- Sink with soap and paper towel dispenser.
- Alcoholic hand disinfectant.
- Waste paper bin.
For your convenience you will have use of our dedicated and efficient staff who are happy to help you run your clinic as smoothly and effortlessly as possible and to assist you where practical e.g. giving directions, handing out forms and assisting your clients with the stair lift.
Who uses our rooms?
At present we have a varied number of professions who use the rooms for varied work such as insurance reporting and consulting with their own private patient lists
- Surgical consultants (e.g. Orthopaedics & ENT).
- Medical doctors and consultants in medicine.
- Occupational doctors and nurses.
- Psychotherapists and counsellors.
- Skin specialists.
- Paediatric specialists (prosthetics and orthotics).
- Allied medical professionals.
We have a number of organisations who use our facilities as their Derby ‘occupational health department’, and provide services such as return to work exams, pre-employment medical exams as well as routine employee medical/hearing tests as required under health and safety legislation .
How can the rooms be booked?
- Hourly bookable slots (T&C’s apply).
- Half and full day sessions and can be booked either on an ‘as required’ basis or a ‘repeat/regular booking’ to suit your needs.
- Ample FREE, dedicated parking right outside the clinic door for you and your clients (see the slide show above).
See what our clients say about us
I have been using the WellBeing Clinic in Derby for 6 months now. It is a easily accessible centrally located consulting room facility. There is ample parking space and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. It has a very pleasant environment to it and patients enjoy there experience visiting the WellBeing clinic in Derby.
–Mr V Panikkar MS (Ortho), MCh (Ortho), FRCS (Ortho) Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have been using WellBeing Clinics for my consultation work since 2006. The clinic is easy to find, centrally located with ample free dedicated parking right outside the front door. The facilities are excellent and the bright modern colour scheme is a pleasure to work from. The staff are very attentive, nothing is too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic for your consultation needs.
–MR S Iqbal FRCS, MBBS, MSc, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
I rent the larger of the two consulting rooms one half day a week and have done so for the past 7 years. I must say that the professionalism of the staff is second to none. The support they provide me and my clients is unbelievable. The facilities are faultless – fabulous onsite parking right outside the front door for me and my patients. Ultra fast wireless broadband – never had any problems with a loss in connection (wired is also available but have never had to use it!). The rooms are bright, furnished to the highest standards and are always clean. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at the clinic. I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic to others who are looking for medical room rental in Derby. Well Done and keep up the excellent work!
–Dr David Pontefract, MBBS MRCS
Good central location. Easy Road Access. Plenty of Parking. Disabled Access. Friendly Efficient Staff. Well maintained premises. Comfortable waiting rooms. Pleasant colours. Tea and coffee always available.
–Dr Sumeet Vohra, MBBS MRCGP DOCC Med
The staff are exceptionally friendly & have always made we feel very welcome. They will always go out of their way to ensure all my needs & those of my clients are met, e.g. Staff coming in at 7.15am on 2 occasions. Location is excellent. The rooms are always warm & my clients comment on how nice it is, ease of parking, although the lines aren’t clear to some people & one of my clients was blocked in. the coffee and biscuits are nice.
– Mrs Sharon Lindow, Employee Counsellor
I have always found the clinic to be very professional and of excellent standard. All staff are very friendly and welcoming. Clinic location and ease of parking a real bonus. Clinic facilities five star, always very clean and without doubt, must be one of the best in the area.
–Mrs Sandy McKay, Occupational Health Nurse OHN Dip, RGN
I have had nothing but a fantastic experience. Love everything about the location, the clinic and especially the staff – they are amazing!!
–Mrs Sandie Waddell, Director and Clinical Specialist Prosthetist/Orthotist. BSc (Hons), M.A.P.O, I.S.P.O